FOREST RESOURCE ORDINANCE/BANKING CREDITS (FRO)
The Forest Resource Ordinance (FRO) is a comprehensive ordinance regulating the preservation and creation of forest habitat area for all types of development–with the exception of agriculture and certain large public-improvements.
When acting as your representative, we will….
- Advise you on qualifications for FRO banking credits
- Represent landowners selling FRO banking credits
- Assist developers seeking FRO credits
- Act as intermediary for sale/acquisition of FRO credits
- Facilitate transfer of FRO credits